Blockchain Developer & Content Creator
Dapp University | Full Time (Remote)
We are hiring a full-time, remote blockchain developer and content creator for Dapp University.
You will work directly with the founder, Gregory, to craft educational videos on YouTube and support our rapidly growing blockchain developer community.
You must be great at content creation, passionate about helping others, self motivated, willing to learn new technologies, and eager to solve exciting problems. If that sounds like you, then apply now!
- Creating Screen Cast Video Tutorials
- Writing code examples for tutorials
- Writing step-by-step instructions to accompany coding tutorials
- Supporting students directly with technical support
You must have strong, intermediate knowledge of all technologies we use at Dapp University:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have examples of coding content they’ve created already
- Have completed the Dapp University blockchain bootcamp program and/or have completed other Dapp University tutorials
- Be passionate about helping others solve their problems
- Be able to follow very specific instructions
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently
- Quick to learn new things
- Strong communication skills
- Native level fluency in English (spoken and written)
- You must be willing to appear publicly on camera, in addition to creating screencasts
- You must overlap in US Central timezone
- You must have access to a Windows computer or be able to set one up in the cloud
- Access to screen casting and/or video recording software, or the ability to learn this ASAP
The ideal candidate will already be a part of the Dapp University community and have experience using blockchain technology directly, i.e., using Metamask to trade tokens, collect NFTs, etc...
- 100% Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Work directly with founder
Full Time, Hourly